La versión en Ingles, gracias a mi amiga de http://www.bewomantoday.com/
With the arrival of spring, the seed that dies down in the dark earth , and reborn as outbreak. Our environment begins to be covered with flowers, animals begin to get food from the green fields , trees change color and all starts to make a new life.
And you, are you ready for change ?
Just as nature changes, we also feel the need to shake off the winter state , inertia , stillness . It’s time to get up, get out and do .
What would you like to do in the spring to improve your life?
Just as the surface of the earth , our spirit and our body invites us to do new things, to cultivate our inner gardens and plant qualities , ideas, projects we want to start or improve moves.
Time for action. Where do you want to start?
Here are some ideas to get started:
- Check these areas of your life that need more work , maybe they are the key to your physical and emotional wellbeing.
- Go Outside to Sunbathe and Recharge your energy. Walk, smiling , looking contact with nature.
- Note the animals in your environment , in tune with them, live spring just as they do.
- Review your list of projects , plans, objectives . If you have not already ; it’s time to start writing .
- Inject a dose of energy to each of your plans or projects.
- Analyze if your list of projects is in harmony with the various areas of your life .
- Work in every way. Open yourself to a world of possibilities projected.
- Get to work , act , share , seek help.
RENEW AND REBORN!!